Technician Wood Research Lab
- Created Original Designs Using Predominantly Native Hardwoods
- Incorporated Steam Bending and Vacuum Bag Forming to Create Unique Shapes
- Has Display of Large Scale Sculptures in Armstrong Hall on Purdue Campus
- Current President of Wabash Valley Woodworker’s Club
- Member of The Furniture Society
- Interviewed in Purdue Engineering Impact Magazine
As wood research lab technician for the Wood Products Lab Dan shares his expertise on working with hardwoods. He continues to incorporate steam bending and vacuum bag forming to create unique shapes with wood and is currently the president of the Wabash Valley Woodworker’s Club.