This class describes common guiding system components used in die sets, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain the role of a guiding system
- Identify the major categories of guiding systems
- Describe the characteristics of plain bearing system components
- Identify types of plain bearing system components
- Describe the properties of common bushing materials
- Describe assembly methods for plain bearing system components
- Describe the characteristics of ball bearing system components
- Describe assembly methods for ball bearing system components
- Identify types of heel block guiding system components
- Describe how stroke length impacts the assembly of guiding systems
- Explain how a guiding system affects die set alignment.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code