This class describes how to use the basic controls on a typical press and explains how a press operator monitors the press operation. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe the role of the press operator
- List the basic press controls
- Describe the purpose of the E-stop
- List the modes of operation for the press
- Describe the basic operator controls
- Describe how to prepare for a press operation
- Describe how to operate the press in inch mode
- Describe how to operate the press in single stroke mode
- Describe how to operate the press in continuous mode
- List the sensors used to stop the press
- Describe common press sensing devices.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code