This class describes the equipment used in a coil-fed press line and explains general coil line arrangements.
- Identify common equipment used in a coil line
- Identify common types of uncoilers
- Identify the main components of a reel uncoiler
- Identify the main components of a cradle uncoiler
- Describe the main function of a straightener
- Identify the main components of a straightener
- Identify common types of feed mechanisms
- Identify the main components of a roll feeder
- Identify common types of grip feeders
- Identify the main components of a grip feeder
- Describe how coil equipment is arranged in a coil line
- Explain the function of a slack loop
- Identify types of equipment that handle parts and scrap.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code