This class introduces dies, their main components and function within a press.
- Describe a die
- Identify the components of the upper die shoe
- Identify the components of the lower die shoe
- Explain how the die makes parts
- Compare dies on similar tools
- Identify die setups for bending
- Describe a drawing die
- Describe a compound die
- Describe a progressive die
- Describe standard die components
- Describe materials used to make die components.
- This program is designed for any manager, manufacturing and process engineer, tool and die designer, tool and die engineer and technician, estimator, tool and die room supervisor.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code