This class introduces the common sheet metal operations performed with the help of dies and presses. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe metal forming
- Distinguish between cold working and hot working
- Identify the forces applied to sheet metal
- Describe shearing
- Distinguish between blanking and punching
- Describe fine blanking
- Describe cutoff and parting
- Distinguish between notching and lancing
- Describe shaving
- Describe bending
- Identify bending operations
- Distinguish between embossing and coining
- Describe drawing
- Describe trimming and curling
- Describe necking and bulging.
- This program is designed for any manager, manufacturing and process engineer, tool and die designer, tool and die engineer and technician, estimator, tool and die room supervisor.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code