This class identifies common specifications of press brakes and describes the various features and options available for common machines. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Distinguish between press brake specifications and options
- Distinguish between types of press brakes
- Describe press brake controls
- Define tonnage
- Define horsepower
- Distinguish between upstroking and downstroking
- Define specifications related to ram motion
- Define specifications related to physical dimensions
- Define specifications related to interior dimensions
- Distinguish between accuracy and repeatability
- Define specifications related to ram speed
- Distinguish between specifications related to power requirements
- Describe optional safety measures for press brakes
- Describe common options for press brakes.
- Recommended for tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code