This class covers the basic safety procedures for handling oxyfuel welding equipment, including personal protective equipment, ventilation, and fire safety.
- Explain the importance of safety during oxyfuel welding
- Describe proper clothes to wear during oxyfuel welding
- Explain filter plates and lenses
- Describe the dangers of not wearing eye protection
- Explain how to inspect an oxyfuel outfit
- Explain how to handle a torch safely
- Identify torch malfunctions
- Describe how to safely maintain welding tips
- Explain how to properly handle cylinders
- Explain how to safely handle MAPP gas
- Describe how to use hoses safely
- Explain how welding fumes are vented
- Identify locations for oxyfuel welding
- Describe basic fire safety for oxyfuel welding.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel, including engineers, technicians and managers, particularly handling welding operations.
New Applicants, Operations team, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code