This class provides an introduction to basic soldering equipment selection, including safety equipment.
- Describe basic soldering equipment
- Describe characteristics of electric soldering irons
- Describe features of soldering iron tips
- Describe features of gas-powered soldering torches
- Distinguish between types of solder
- Describe characteristics of lead-free solder
- Describe how flux is used in soldering
- Describe features of rosin-based fluxes
- Describe features of water-soluble fluxes
- Describe practices for preventing ESD while soldering
- Distinguish between types of desoldering equipment
- Identify types of soldering accessories
- Describe types of soldering safety equipment.
- Recommended for all personnel working on the assembly line of a plant, particulary handling electronic products.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code