This class describes common safety hazards and precautions for soldering applications. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Define soldering safety
- Describe safety precautions for using a soldering iron
- Describe safety precautions for working with solder
- Describe potential hazards of lead exposure
- Describe ways to avoid toxic fumes while soldering
- Describe ways to reduce risk while working with electricity
- Describe ways to prevent fires while soldering
- Describe safe procedures for dealing with workplace fires
- Describe safe practices for a soldering workstation
- Describe ways to improve ergonomics for soldering.
- Recommended for all personnel working on the assembly line of a plant, particulary handling electronic products.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code