This class discusses key components of a coating, as well as the environmental risks solvents pose and alternatives to using solvent as a carrier for coatings.
- Describe a coating
- Distinguish between industrial coating and painting
- Identify key components of a coating
- Identify common types of binders
- Distinguish between lacquers and enamels
- Describe key functions of a binder
- Describe appearance-improving pigments
- Describe functional pigments and filler pigments
- Identify common types of additives
- Describe the role of a carrier
- Identify the main types of solvent
- Describe environmental risks of solvents
- Identify alternative coating technologies.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel & supervisors handling the finishing & coating operations of a product.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code