Additive manufacturing, or commonly referred to as 3D Printing, is a manufacturing process that supports all aspects of the product development cycle; from prototype to end-use production parts. It reduces your time to market, improves product quality, enhances collaboration and streamlines parts integration. In this multi-level program, you will learn about the current technologies, how they work, and how best to use them to improve your operations.
- Identify current additive manufacturing technologies and primary applications
- Identify additive manufacturing processes and available material choices
- Describe the landscape of the industry and the business and economics of adopting these technologies.
- Recommended for Engineers: Mechanical, Tooling, Quality, Materials, and Process
- New Product Designers
- VP of Design and Engineering
- Management roles
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisor, Leadership, Change Leaders
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code