"Introduction to Digital Threads" provides an overview of the function, software applications, and current uses of digital threads in manufacturing where digital threads, which often work in conjunction with digital twins, represent a communication framework within a smart factory. As the digital twin develops throughout the product lifecycle, the digital thread shares data between personnel, machines, and digital storage. Digital thread integration breaks down traditional information silos in order to send and receive critical information in real time using the same data language. Also, digital thread traceability can help manufacturers track the impact of changes and constantly improve the quality of the products.
- Describe the digital thread
- Describe the use of digital twins for the digital thread
- Describe common software applications associated with digital threads
- Explain the purpose of a digital thread
- Explain the challenges associated with implementing a digital thread
- Describe designing for digital thread
- Explain how digital thread connects the supply chain with the manufacturer
- Describe digital thread and change management
- Describe relationship between digital thread and the end user.
- Recommended for new & experienced leaders and managers preparing for the Industry 4.0.
Leadership, Change Leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code