As workplaces struggle to find a new normal amid the global pandemic of 2020, finding effective ways of protecting against the spread of such viruses is imperative to ensure continued business operation without endangering employee health and safety. In this class, users will learn ways to create a healthy and safe work environment that incorporates common methods of preventing the spread of COVID-19 recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state specific guidance.
- Describe Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Explain how COVID-19 spreads
- Describe COVID-19 testing methods
- Describe ways to protect against infectious diseases like COVID-19
- Describe proper cleaning and disinfecting practices
- Describe ways to reduce disease transmission among coworkers
- Describe how to maintain a healthy work environment
- Describe how to maintain healthy business practices during an infectious disease outbreak
- Explain steps to take when sick with COVID 19
- Explain steps to take when caring for a loved one sick with COVID-19
- Describe protocols employers should take in the event of a confirmed infected employee.
- Recommended for all personnel in the manufacturing workplace preparing themselves and the industry to handle a global pandemic such as COVID-19.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code