Ergonomic programs are an effective way for any employer to increase employee safety, decrease injury and illness, reduce sick time, boost employee morale, and reduce turnover rates. Implementing proper ergonomics in the workplace increases productivity and reduces the cost of sick leave and new employee training.
- Define ergonomics
- Explain the importance of ergonomics
- Describe the methods of detecting ergonomic hazards
- Define musculoskeletal disorders
- Identify ergonomic risks in the workplace
- Describe how to avoid the risks posed by vibration
- Explain the importance of maintaining good posture
- Explain the strategies for avoiding back injury in the workplace
- Explain how repetitive motion injuries occur
- Distinguish between the various factors that determine hazard risk levels
- Describe proper ergonomics for computer workstations
- List ways that employers can reduce the risk of MSDs in the workplace
- Describe the benefits of ergonomics.
- Recommended for all personnel in the manufacturing workplace.
New Applicants, Operations teams, 1st level supervisors, Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code