This class describes manufacturers’ focus on quality and the customer. This class also identifies organizations that certify quality and describes ways quality can be quantified, controlled, and measured.
- Describe quality assurance
- Distinguish between the MBNQA and ISO 9000
- Describe ISO 9001
- Describe statistics
- Describe probability
- Explain statistical process control
- Distinguish between types of measuring error
- Describe calibration
- Calculate process capability
- Describe acceptance sampling
- Distinguish between methods of problem analysis
- Describe factor analysis
- Distinguish between types of inspection
- Describe reliability analysis
- Describe principles of continuous improvement
- Describe customer and field service.
- Recommended for individuals in manufacturing and quality roles who:have existing knowledge of mathematics for manufacturing, quality tools, and quality concepts.
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code