This class describes the flow of products and information in a supply chain and explains the importance of customer service.
- Define supply chain
- Describe the history of supply chains
- Define supply chain management
- Describe how companies best relate to one another in supply chains
- Identify common resources that flow in a supply chain
- Describe the products best distributed through a responsive supply chain
- Describe the products best distributed through an efficient supply chain
- Describe the benefits of long-term suppliers
- Define forecasting
- Describe the characteristics of just-in-time production
- Describe common factors that impact value
- Identify the importance of customer service
- Describe how supply chain management impacts customer retention.
- Recommended for individuals in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, sales, and logistics.
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code