This class walks through the steps used to produce commercial steel from its original ore.
- Describe the history of metal manufacturing
- Identify the materials involved in steel production
- Describe the operation of a blast furnace
- Describe the operation of a basic oxygen furnace
- Describe the operation of an electric arc furnace
- Define an ingot
- Define continuous casting
- Identify common casting shapes
- Describe hot working
- Describe cold working
- Define pickling, annealing, and carburizing.
- Recommended for Manufacturing / Material Engineers.
New Applicants, 1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code