This class covers the basic Federal employment laws that apply to manufacturing. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Explain the importance of learning and following Federal employment laws
- Define at will employment
- Describe union employees
- Differentiate between full time employees, temporary employees, and independent contractors
- Describe the National Labor Relations Act
- Describe the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Describe child labor laws under the FLSA
- Describe Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Describe the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Describe the Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Describe the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- Describe the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Describe the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Describe basic OSHA standards.
- Recommended for anyone currenlty in the active workplace to understand the laws & acts relating to the manufacturing workplace.
Leadership, Change leaders, New Applicants, 1st level supervisors, Operations teams
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code