This class covers how to identify and prevent harassment and discrimination in a diverse workplace, as well as some basic Federal laws that protect workers from harassment and discrimination. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Describe managing diversity in the workplace
- Describe Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Describe gender discrimination
- Describe the types sexual harassment
- Describe conduct considered to be sexual harassment
- Describe the glass ceiling for women in the workplace
- Describe the Equal Pay Act
- Describe the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Describe the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Describe reasonable accommodations for workers with disabilities
- Describe the Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Describe the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Describe how to protect your company from litigation through anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies.
- Recommended for anyone currenlty in the active workplace to understand conduct that constitute discrimination and provisions for reasonable accomodations.
Leadership, Change leaders, New Applicants, 1st level supervisors, Operations teams
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code