This class teaches the basics of effectively leading a team, including picking team members and resolving conflicts. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Distinguish between a group and a team
- Describe a collective goal
- Identify the elements of a good team
- Describe the role of a tea+G391m leader
- Describe the roles of team members
- Describe the three skills of ideal team members
- List the methods for establishing leadership of a pre-existing team
- List the issues used to stress the importance of performance
- Explain how to avoid the pitfallsof autonomy
- Describe team-based decision making
- Explain how to solve a team conflict
- Describe how to reframe a conflict.
- Recommended for change agents, supervisors, managers, executives, and others who want to improve their leadership and change management skills.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code