This class covers the basic steps that a manager can take to resolve conflicts in the workplace and help ensure that the same conflicts do not return. Includes an Interactive Lab.
- Distinguish between cognitive and affective conflicts
- List the four elements of workplace conflict
- Define interdependence
- Define mutual blame
- Define emotional involvement
- Describe negative results
- List the steps of the conflict resolution process
- Describe the problems of reaching an agreement
- Describe the necessary qualities of a final agreement
- Explain what to do after an agreement
- Explain the different response styles to conflict people have
- Describe how to avoid contests
- Describe how to avoid taking sides
- Describe how a company can learn from conflicts.
- Recommended for anyone currently in a leadership / managerial role or aspiring to become one.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code