This class explains the basics of managerial accounting and how this information helps a manager make informed decisions.
- Define managerial accounting
- Distinguish between internal and external accounting
- Describe the roles of external rules and GAAP in managerial accounting
- Describe how managerial accounting can help with planning and directing
- Describe how managerial accounting can help with motivating and controlling
- Distinguish between process costing and job-order costing
- Explain a job detail report
- Explain a bill of materials
- Explain an item engineering costing report
- Explain a manufacturing order variance report
- Describe the role of a Chief Financial Officer
- Explain the competence and confidentiality code of conduct for managerial accountants
- Explain the integrity and objectivity code of conduct for managerial accountants.
- Recommended for anyone currently in a leadership / managerial role or aspiring to become one.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
If you are in WHIN region, contact your HR for a coupon code