Prepares the student for entry into the commercial truck driving industry with the opportunity to work in a commercial truck driving environment that is specifically related to their career objectives. Students gain on-the-job experience while earning credit toward an associate degree.
- Gain practical on-the-job experience in commercial truck driving
- Develop an applied knowledge of the commercial truck driving industry
- Analyze, synthesize and evaluate problems and information
- Apply problem solving skills using critical thinking
- Demonstrate professionalism through time management, ethics and standards of conduct
- Prepare a professional report documenting the co-op/internship experience.
- LOGM 102 Commercial Driver’s License Application, LOGM 103 Commercial Driver’s Vehicles Operations I, and LOGM 104 Commercial Driver’s Vehicles Operations II
Method of Delivery