Course Schedule and Fees
One Curriculum. Two Options.
- The VPMP curriculum is conveniently organized into four on-campus weekend modules.
- Modules are spaced out over a one-and-a-half-year period, or they can be taken in an accelerated half-year schedule.
- Participants who choose the traditional one-and-a-half-year schedule are enrolled in a "cohort" so they can take the modules as a group, learning together and forming a long-lasting support network. The modules are scheduled in a sequence that is most advantageous to the participants, beginning with human resources and concluding with strategic thinking.
- The accelerated schedule makes it possible to complete the four modules in a half year, but follows a different sequence of topics and involves switching between cohorts.
We now are accepting registration for a new cohort (Cohort 30), starting in September 2019:
- Sept. 19-22, 2019 — Developing and Leading Your Veterinary Team
- Jan. 23-26, 2020 — Veterinary Practice Financials: Learning Where to Start
- Oct. 9-11, 2020 — Marketing and Social Media for Your Veterinary Clinic
- Feb. 4-7, 2021 — Strategic Thinking: Creating a Plan for Loyalty and Growth
Those who choose the accelerated schedule also would begin in September with Cohort 30, but they would change cohorts to complete the program within six months, as follows:
- Sept. 19-22, 2019 (Cohort 30) — Developing and Leading Your Veterinary Team
- Oct. 3-6, 2019 (Cohort 29) — Marketing and Social Media for your Veterinary Clinic
- Jan. 23-26, 2020 (Cohort 30) — Veterinary Practice Financials: Learning Where to Start
- Feb. 6-9, 2020 (Cohort 29) — Strategic Thinking: Creating a Plan for Loyalty and Growth
Individuals who missed a module or have other extenuating circumstances and who need to sign up for one or more modules individually may do so through the registration page.
To learn more about enrolling in a cohort and completing the modules, email email@example.com.
You may sign up for either option of the complete four-module program for $7,000, which represents a $500 savings over the cost of registering for the four modules individually. For those who wish to pay per module, the fee is $1,950 for each module.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applicable Reduced Rates
Purdue University alumni and Purdue Veterinary Medicine staff, faculty and students qualify for reduced rates. Please contact Brian Grimes at either 765-494-1554 or email@example.com for more information. Also, past participants can repeat any module for half of the regular module fee.