Here is the form to submit for your residency request. The following is the documentation required:

  • Proof of an Indiana address, such as a housing contract, lease agreement, or mortgage.
  • For a veteran or dependent of a veteran: the most recent DD-214, Member 4 for the veteran who earned the GI Bill entitlement, or
  • For the dependent of an active duty member documentation that the servicemember is still on active duty such as:


Once complete, please email the form and required documentation to

We are only able to review your residency status under this new law once ALL of the supporting documentation is received by our office.

If you have any accessibility needs, please contact our office at (765) 494-7638.

Veterans Success Center, PMU 284/286, 101 N. Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-7638,

©2020 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Integrity Statement | Copyright Complaints | Brand Toolkit | Maintained by Student Success Programs

Contact Student Success at for accessibility issues with this page. | Accessibility Resources | Contact Us