Service You Can Count On
A Board Certified Theriogenologist, a Veterinary Practitioner-Boarded Clinician in Beef Production Medicine and 2 Registered Veterinary Technicians make up our team which provide practical on the farm training in Food Animal Medicine to Veterinary and Veterinary Technician students.
To schedule an appointment, call the Large Animal Hospital at 765-494-8548.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Emergency service provided 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Bethany J. Funnell, DVM
- Jennifer Koziol, DVM, MS, DACT
- Rafael C. Neves, DVM, MSc, PhD
- Jonathan R. Townsend, DVM, PhD, DABVP (Dairy)
Common Services/Procedures Offered
- Diagnosing individual animal diseases
- Herd Performance Evaluation and consultations
- Breeding Soundness Exams
- Pregnancy Diagnosis
- Embryo Transfer
- Routine Production Medicine
- Reproductive Ultrasound
- Portable Chute with Scales
- Hay Probe