The Purdue Veterinary Medicine Information Technology (PVM-IT) Office provides desktop support, systems engineering and solutions, application development and instructional technology resources to faculty, staff and students at the Vet College. Our mission is to develop an organization-wide computing and information system in which people are able to effectively use and apply information technology in fulfilling the mission of the Purdue College of Veterinary Medicine.
PVM-IT Organizational Chart:
- Application development
- Computer service desk support
- Classroom audio and visual support
- Closed captioning assistance
- DVM student laptop program technical support
- Equipment check-out (loaners)
- Instructional technology services & consulting
- Large format printing
- Remote Access Policy & Request Form
- Video recording
- Video conferencing
- IT consulting for multi-facets including cameras, research computing, etc.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
email@example.com Harrison StreetLYNN Hall, Room G193A West Lafayette, IN 47907765-494-1153