Turnaround Time: 10 business days
Days Test Started: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Species: Bovine, Caprine, Chicken, Fish, Ovine, Porcine, Ruminant, Turkey
Additional InformationOne adult OR 2 neonates/juveniles < 150#. A necropsy at the ADDL includes a gross and histologic examination and report. Parasitology, bacteriology, fluorescent antibody testing, and one toxicology test are performed as deemed appropriate by the pathologist for no additional charge. Separate charges apply for the following tests: additional toxicology, PCR, virus isolation, antimicrobial susceptibility testing, serology, IHC, and tests available only at other labs. Fee does not include accessioning fee ($10 additional charge).
For more information about poultry necropsy, please see necropsy on our Avian Services page.
Legal/Insurance cases requiring additional documentation will be charged an additional non-refundable fee to be obtained at the time of submission.
Additional or mail-out tests will result in additional charges.
Spinal cord removal will result in additional charges.
CERVIDS: Cervids greater than one (1) year of age will be tested for CWD at an additional charge of $27. Including the CWD charge and accessioning fee, the total for a cervid necropsy over one year of age is $167.00.
*Necropsy cases will have an additional fee added for disposal of the remains. For more information, visit Necropsy Disposal.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf