Turnaround Time: 4 - 7 business days
Days Test Started: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Species: All Species
Collect samples in a sealed container. If submitting serum/plasma, ensure that it is clear (not hemolyzed).
If shipping different samples/tissue types, clearly label each container with owner and animal ID (if applicable) and sample/tissue type. Ship specimens overnight with an ice pack. DO NOT SHIP OVER WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY.
Additional InformationMeasures sodium as ion salt.
For water levels of Sodium, please follow the link to learn more about the Trace Minerals, Water screen.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf