Turnaround Time: 4 - 7 days
Days Test Started: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Species: All Species
Collect samples in sealed, NON-METAL, containers. If multiple samples/tissues submitted, collect tissues in separate bags. Clearly label each container with owner and animal ID (if applicable) and sample/tissue type.
Ship specimens overnight, frozen or with an ice pack. DO NOT SHIP OVER WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY.
Additional InformationFor serum Copper levels, please follow the link to learn more about the Trace Minerals, Serum screen.
For water levels of Copper, please follow the link to learn more about the Trace Minerals, Water screen.
For feed levels of Copper, please follow the link to learn more about the Trace Minerals, Feed screen.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf