Dates and Location
Saturday and Sunday, September 7-8, 2019, at the Turkey Run State Park Inn
Our guest speaker is Dr. Joanne Messick of Purdue University’s College of Veterinary Medicine. The focus of the presentation will be bone marrow evaluation and case discussions.
Registration and Contact Information
Registration is full and is now closed! Thank you for your interest!
There is no registration fee for the meeting, but we would like basic infomation regarding expected attendance and guests for Saturday night’s dinner.
For all email correspondence regarding the meeting, please include ‘MAVP’ in the subject line and direct emails to Abby Cox at email@example.com
Registration can be completed by going to the website and submitting your information. Registration is open until July 9, 2019.
A block of rooms will be held at the Turkey Run Inn. Information on hotel registration can be found on our accommodations page.
Call for Cases
Please register, submit histologic slides, case histories and synopses by July 9, 2019.
CASE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Presentations will be limited to the first 50 submitted cases
- If you are submitting glass slides:
- 20 stained glass slides should be submitted in a 100 slot slide box. Slides should be labeled with a unique reference number.
- Please send slides and slide boxes:
- Abby Cox (MAVP coordinator)
VPTH 725 Harrison St
West Lafayette, IN
- If you are submitting digital slides:
- Digital slide scans should be submitted on a thumbdrive. A single thumbdrive per institution is sufficient
- The Ohio State University has graciously agreed to house the digital files on a website that will be readily accessible to all participants.
- If submitting a scanned slide, an empty 100 slot slide box for each participant should also be mailed with the submission to accommodate redistribution of the slide sets.
- A Word document containing information on the case (case history, etc) should be submitted online via this online form.
- Collated case histories and synopses will be emailed to conference registrants in pdf format prior to the conference.
- One individual from each institution should be designated as the facilitator for receipt of slide boxes and materials. Please email the name, shipping address, and telephone number of this person directly to Dr. Abby Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The order of presentation will generally be the order of receipt of case histories and synopses.
Case Presentation Instructions
- PowerPoint presentations should be in PowerPoint format and are due by August 28, 2019.
- THE PRESENTATION SHOULD NOT EXCEED SEVEN MINUTES. One to two minutes will be allowed for questions and answers.
- Number your presentation with your assigned presentation number and your FULL NAME and slide ID number. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR FILE SIZE TO NO MORE THAN 16MB
- Upload PowerPoint to this form