Empowering Women in Business will introduce rising high school juniors and seniors to business careers and equip them with skills that will help them navigate college life as well as future careers. The one-week residential course, targeted for young women, will provide the opportunity to:
- Explore how their unique talents and interests can lead to a rewarding career in business
- Create a tool kit to navigate gender challenges by engaging in confidence and empowerment role-plays
- Experience college life by interacting with Krannert Students, Faculty, and Alumni
- Apply their imagination to inventing a company and creating a sales pitch to potential investors
- Earn one credit hour of college
Due to the generosity of the Brock-Wilson Center sponsors, discounts of $500.00 will be applied automatically to reduce the cost for each participant. Additional need based financial aid is available to qualified Indiana residents.
Brock-Wilson Center for Women in Management: email@example.com