SI Leader Position
We are now searching for SI leaders for the Fall 2016 semester in the following courses: AGEC 217, BIOL 110, BIOL 203, CHM 111, CHM 115, CHM 129, CS 180, CS 240, ECE 201, MA 153, MA 158, MA 16010, MA 16020, MA 161, MA 162, MGMT 201, PHYS 220, STAT 225, STAT 301.
The application is currently closed. It will open on 03/02/2016, and close on 03/20/2016.
- Have a 3.3 cumulative GPA or
- Have a 3.3 term GPA for the previous two semesters and
- Have received an A or B+ in the prerequisite course(s)
- Attend mandatory two-day pre-semester training before classes begin (usually Friday and Saturday).
- Friday, August 19, 2016
- Saturday, August 20, 2016
- Attend the assigned lecture for your course
- Plan and conduct two or three engaging, collaborative study sessions each week during afternoons and evenings
- Hold one office hour each week for meeting students and planning sessions
- Meet regularly with the professor of your course
- Attend ongoing trainings
- Meet with the SI professional staff as required
- Work an average of 10-12 hours per week