The SMARTcomputing Program is for Institutional purchases from the West Lafayette Purdue campus administration/staff. For personal purchases please use ITaP Shopping http://www.itap.purdue.edu/shopping/online/hardware/dell.html to either purchase as an individual or purchase as a department outside the SMARTcomputing program.
- For questions/orders in the SMARTcomputing Program contact the SMARTcomputing Office staff by sending email to: SMARTcomputingOffice@purdue.edu.
- SMARTcomputing Organization Chart
- Governance Chart
- Model for Managing and Resolving Issues
- Participation Agreement
- Dell Computing Corporation is a primary partner supporting the SMARTcomputing program. Dell has a number of services to assist departments maintain their Dell computers. Information on available Dell support, including training for hardware support staff, is available from the Dell Account Executive Jamie Stevens at Jamie_Stevens@dell.com, or 317-522-6033.
- The SMARTcomputing Office periodically sends SMARTcomputing news, announcements and updates. To subscribe, please enter your email address in the box above on the left side of the page and select the "Subscribe" button.