- Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP)
- Purdue Northwest (PNW) Security Policy Resources
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) Security Policy Resources
- ITaP Security and Policy Informational Site
- Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS)
- Personal Identity Theft
- Purdue University Identification (PUID)
- Indiana Breach Notification Information
- McAfee Antivirus Software Help & General Information
Provides practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you be on guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
- The National Cyber Security Alliance - Stay Safe Online
The National Cyber Security Alliance is the go-to resource for cyber security awareness and education for home user, small business, and education audiences.
GetNetWise is a public service brought to you by Internet industry corporations and public interest organizations to help insure that Internet users have educational, entertaining, and safe online experiences.
This site lists several ways to protect yourself while working on the Internet. Topics are divided into headings: General Security, Attacks and Threats, Email and Communication, Privacy, Safe Browsing and Security Resources.
Provides information security training and security certification.