Purdue Calendar Feed
Students: Did you know that you can "subscribe" your class schedule (including your exam schedule) to your personal calendar?
In order to add your schedule to Google Calendar or Microsoft Office Outlook, please follow these instructions.
Copy student schedule
- Go to the Purdue University Timetabling Application website. Login with your Purdue username and two-factor authentication.
- On the left, click on "Personal Schedule".
- You will then see your current class schedule. On the far right, click the Export button.
- A dropdown will open. Click on the last option: Export iCalendar.
- A popup or modal window will open. Copy the link.
If you use Google Calendar, please go to Google Support: Add someone else's Google Calendar. Follow the instructions based on your device.
Microsoft Office Outlook
If you use Outlook, please go to Microsoft Office Support: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook on the web. Follow the instructions under the "Subscribe to a calendar" heading.