Skip to main content


Are you being reimbursed by purdue? Yes

What department is reimbursing you? Chemistry

Are you domestic or international? International

What type of address do you have? Domestic address (including Mexico and Canada)

How would you like to receive your reimbursement? Direct Deposit

What type of visa are you on? F1

Please print and complete all of the forms listed below. Make sure you sign and date all of the forms. Mail all completed forms, original receipts, and copies of documents to:

Department of Chemistry, Administrative Support
C/O: (Administrative Assistant Name)
Purdue University
560 Oval Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2084


Copies Needed

passport, I-20, I-94, visa stamp

Purdue University College of Science, 150 N. University St, West Lafayette, IN 47907 • Phone: (765) 494-1729, Fax: (765) 494-1736

Student Advising Office: (765) 494-1771, Fax: (765) 496-3015 • Science IT, (765) 494-4488

© 2023 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science Webmaster.