The Faculty Policy Briefs can be found on our Policy Briefs site located here.
- GPRI Policy Brief #1: Description of 2011 Biofuels Policy Alternatives, Wallace E. Tyner - 04//2011
- GPRI Policy Brief #2: Role of Natural Gas in America's Energy Future: Focus on Transportation, Dharik S. Mallapragada & Rakesh Agrawal - 02/2013
- GPRI Policy Brief #3: The Scholar's Initiative, Charles Ingrao - 02/2013
- GPRI Policy Brief #4: Measuring the Impacts of Agricultural Input Subsidies in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Malawi's Farm Input Subsidy Program, Gerald Shively & Jacob Ricker-Gilbert - 02/2013
- GPRI Policy Brief #5: Maximizing the Delivery Performance of Point-of-Care CD4+ T-Cell Counting Tests in Resource-Limited Settings - A Policy Brief, Nan Kong, J. Paul Robinson, & Fenggang Yang - 02/2013
- GPRI Policy Brief #6: Overview: The Role of Information Policy in Resolving Global Challenges, Sharon Weiner - 02/2013
- GPRI Policy Brief #7: Food Security and State: Policy Considerations for the Contemporary Food Crisis, Mangala Subramaniam & Christopher Bunka - 02/2013