- Tick genome reveals inner workings of a versatile blood-guzzler - February 9, 2016
- From allergens to anodes: pollen derived battery electrodes - February 8, 2016
- Purdue startup receives funding to accelerate innovation to treat MS pain - February 3, 2016
- Transgenic plants' 'die and let live' strategy dramatically increases drought resistance - February 2, 2016
- Silicon-based metamaterials could bring photonic circuits - February 2, 2016
- Faculty Orientation Series: How to Work with Industry and Evaluating Contracting Options - February 18, 2016
- Faculty Orientation Series: Resources for Large, Interdisciplinary Proposals - March 22, 2016
- Health and Disease: Science, Technology, Culture and Policy Research Poster Session - March 28, 2016
Office of the Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships
Purdue's West Lafayette campus boasts more than 400 research laboratories and 139 university-approved research centers and institutes.
The Office of Research and Partnerships oversees Purdue’s vast research enterprise and is committed to assisting faculty in their research and scholarship efforts.
The Office of Research and Partnerships brings together a team of research support staff working under the direction of Suresh V. Garimella, Purdue’s Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships. Office administrators and staff assist faculty with research compliance, funding and grant writing, and oversee the university's Centers and Institutes and Core Research Facilities. A single point of contact has been established through the Office of Corporate and Global Affairs, led by Dan Hirleman, to assist faculty, students, and staff develop partnerships within the University and with corporate and global partners.
Purdue Core Research Facilities are available for faculty and Purdue collaborators. Experts are ready to assist in the design analysis and interpretation of data made available through the University’s extensive research core instrumentation, equipment and facilities.