How do I reserve the facility or outdoor space?
The Division of Recreational has a variety of space available to rent for Purdue student organizations, academic departments, alumni, and non-university affiliated groups. Facility reservations are on aÂ first-come, first-serve basis.Â Groups should submit their request of 7-10 Business days in advance in order to receive full consideration. Non-university affiliated groups should allow for more time for appropriate agreement paperwork. Scheduling will not be final until the Assistant Director of Reservations and Facilities Management or the Associate Director of Aquatics have confirmed your reservation.
How To Make A Rental Request
- Request space by clicking here
- Confirmation materials, forms and payment procedures will be sent via email within 5-7 business days of this online request.
- Reservations are not final until all all appropriate payments have been made and all forms turned in.
View Current Facility Schedule
- Follow this link to our online member services to view current facility schedule
Note: Allocation of space will balance needs of the structured programs as well as the desire to have reservable space and space that is available for informal /drop-in participation. The scheduling of events will be based on facility availability and at the discretion of the Reservations Staff.
- Once on the Online Member Services page, click on the Facility Reservations button. You do not need to login to view reservations.
How To Reserve Recreational Equipment
- Equipment may only be reserved if the patron has a facility reservation (indoor, outdoor, or aquatic center). Any exceptions are under the discretion of the Assistant Director of Operations.
- Request sports equipment by clicking here
- Confirmation will be sent via email within 5-7 business days of this online request.
- This reservation is not final until you receive a confirmation e-mail.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any problems, concerns or questions, please contact Greg Boylan-Assistant Director: Reservations and Facilities Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765.494.3116. For Boilermaker Aquatic Center Reservations, please contact the Associate Director of Aquatics, David Fraseur email@example.com or call 765.496.1346.
Is there a charge to rent space?
If you have additional questions, call 765.494.3109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.