If you can't afford your prescription medications, we may be able to help.
Purdue Student Health Center has a program in place called Patient Assistance. This program may be able to help students pay for prescription medications or may be able to provide them free of charge.
Those who may qualify:
- Have no prescription insurance coverage.
- Have already met the limit on the prescription insurance coverage (capped out).
- Are having difficulties financially paying for their prescription medications.
Contact the Student Health Center to arrange for a consultation. Be sure to bring the following information to the consultation:
- a copy of your recent tax return,
- and a recent paycheck stub.
All information is confidential. The prescription medications are sent directly to your residence or to the doctor's office, in which you will be contacted for pick up.
If you have question about qualifying for this program, please contact Patient Assistance at 494-1700, room 136. Thank you!