Get Connected, Stay Informed
Dean of Students
February 11 at 5:00 PM - March 06, 2015 at 4:00 PM
Applications are being accepted for the Purdue Class of 1937 Scholarship. Each year 15-20 scholarships are given to students from funds raised by the Class of 1937, ranging from $500-$4000 per student. Selection is made on the basis of leadership activities while at Purdue. Applications for the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 terms can be found at https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6td0RCH0uJYFFpXor through the Office of the Dean of Students Student Assistance Center Webpage, under the “Scholarships” link. Please feel free to forward this email to any student you think may be qualified.
To be Eligible for a Purdue Class of 1937 Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following qualifications:
Be enrolled at the Purdue University West Lafayette campus;
- Maintain registration of 12 or more credit hours for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 terms;
- Classified as a sophomore, junior, or senior during the 2015-2016 academic school year;
- Have a cumulative grade index of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Be in good academic and social standing with the University;
- Show evidence of leadership ability and leadership potential;
- Be a domestic student as defined by the University;
- Describe financial need for the scholarship*
*(This does not mean an applicant must qualify for financial assistance through Purdue’s Division of Financial Aid to be considered for the award)
Applications and recommendation letters must be submitted by Friday, March 6, 2015, no later than 5:00pm (EST). Late applications will not be accepted.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Jenny Bowes in the Student Assistance Center in the Office of the Dean of Students at 765-494-1747 or email@example.com.
- Academics (8)
- Arts & Entertainment (4)
- Campus Life (265)
- Campus Services (6)
- Career (3)
- Colleges and Schools (4)
- Computing & Technology (2)
- Culture, Religion & Society (2)
- Dean of Students (1)
- Enrollment & Registration (0)
- Finances (1)
- Intercollegiate Athletics (0)
- Lectures & Seminars (4)
- Recreation, Health & Fitness (3)
- Residential Life (2)
- Safety (0)