Resources for Living on Campus
Without the cozy comforts of home, living on campus can take some adjusting. Students have plenty of help with a number of activities to occupy their time and develop their professional skills. Student life at Purdue is active and vibrant. Find resources below for information on housing, campus dining, disability services, student organizations, and more.
Things to Do
- GetInvolved (student activities and organizations)
- Recreational Sports Center (club sports, fitness activities, etc.)
- Boilermaker Aquatic Center (swimming)
- Purdue golf courses
- Lafayette-West Lafayette community attractions
- Arts and entertainment on campus
Health and Wellness Centers and Resources
- Purdue Student Health Center
- Purdue Student Wellness Office
- Alcohol Awareness
- Counseling and Psychological Services
Find more information on the undergraduate admissions Web site.