Trustees ratify named professors
Earlier this month the University Board of Trustees ratified the following seven faculty appointments:
- Songlin Fei, who was appointed the Dean’s Chair in Remote Sensing in the College of Agriculture.
- Riyi Shi, who was appointed the Mari Hulman George Endowed Professor of Applied Neuroscience in the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Pablo Zavattieri, who was appointed the Jerry M. and Lynda T. Engelhardt Professor in Civil Engineering.
- Alexandra Boltasseva, who was appointed the Ron and Dotty Garvin Tonjes Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Anand Raghunathan, who was appointed the Silicon Valley Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Matthew Ohland, who was appointed the Dale and Suzi Gallagher Professor in Engineering Education.
- Nikhilesh Chawla, who was appointed the Ransburg Professor in Materials Engineering.
Congratulations to these exceptional faculty members for their outstanding contributions and well-earned recognition.
More information about the appointments can be found here.