Message from the Chief

Annual Security Report: Your Campus, Your Safety- West Lafayette (pdf)

Purdue Clery Forms

Purdue Clery Statistics
Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act of 1990

Purdue Policy on Weapons Possession

Crime Statistics At A Glance

"Shots Fired on Campus" active shooter awareness training video

Federal Clery Act

Annual Report

National Sex Offender Registry

Indiana Sex Offender Registry

Active Warrants

Persona Non Grata List

Purdue Campus Map (with Emergency Information)

Crime & Drug Tip Lines

Report a Non-emergency Safety Concern

Campus Emergency Preparedness and Planning Office

Easy Bicycle Registration

Laptop Computer

Student Internships


Police Department Home



Drugs and Alcohol

Indiana state law and University regulations prohibit the use, possession, or distribution of narcotics or controlled drugs without a valid prescription. Use, possession, or distribution of alcoholic beverages also is strictly regulated.

State law prohibits possession of alcoholic beverages by persons under 21 years old. The law also prohibits persons 21 or older from providing alcoholic beverages to minors. A person misrepresenting his or her age to obtain alcoholic beverages is in violation of the law.With a few exceptions, such as married student apartments, Union Club guest rooms, resident rooms in graduate houses, and in other areas designated by the University under the supervision of the Purdue Memorial Union, possession of alcoholic beverages on the Purdue Campus is prohibited. Violators of drug and alcohol policies are subject to the provisions of applicable state and federal laws as well as University disciplinary actions.Purdue’s drug and alcohol policy—Executive Memorandum No. C - 44—is published and distributed annually to students and employees. Consult this policy for detailed information. Assistance for both students and employees is available through University counseling programs. Drug and/or alcohol abuse counseling is provided by the Employee Assistance Program. Personal counseling and referral are provided for students and their spouses through Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS).

Visit the Purdue Alcohol Awareness Web site.