Links: Secondary Navigation
In the event of an explosion or similar emergency:
- Immediately take cover under tables, desks, etc., which will provide protection from falling glass or debris
- Phone 911 and give the dispatcher the following information:
- Area where explosion occurred,
- Cause of explosion, if known,
- Before you hang up, make sure the emergency services dispatcher has all of the necessary information.
- Evacuate the area as soon as it is safe to do so, following established building evacuation procedures. (See Building Evacuation).