CREATE YOUR LEGACY
Help ensure the future and lasting success of Purdue Musical Organizations by creating a planned gift to support our students and program.
A gift in your will, also known as a bequest, is:
- Flexible: You’re not making a gift until after your lifetime and you can change your mind at any time.
- Versatile: You can structure your gift in many ways, including leaving a percentage of your estate to help support PMO.
- Convenient: You have access to your assets throughout your lifetime.
Additional gift options are available, and you may be able to receive a charitable tax deduction before the year ends.
- Give real estate and highly appreciated assets and receive lifetime income and current tax benefits.
- Discover how long-term planning and bequests can create a lasting legacy for you and for the students of Purdue Musical Organizations.
Contact the Purdue University Office of Planned Giving:
Purdue University Office of Planned Giving