Energy and Construction
Energy and Construction is a newly created unit within Physical Facilities that consolidates the functions previously supplied by Project Management and Construction and Energy and Engineering Services. A new website is in the process of being developed, but key hyperlinks are available here in the meantime.
This newly-created unit is responsible for the following activities:
- Administering system-wide construction services
- Coordination of the creation and enhancement of university facilities and infrastructure
- Conducting building assessments
- Maintaining engineering standards
- Addressing engineering needs for capital projects
- Providing steam, electricity, chilled water, potable water and compressed air to over 300 campus buildings
- Managing and implementing the University’s Comprehensive Energy Master Plan (CEMP)
The functions previously performed by the Office of the University Architect (OUA) are now addressed by Physical and Capital Planning (P&CP) and Energy and Construction. The P&CP website is available here, and the Energy and Construction website is currently under development. Essential information will be maintained in their current locations until the new website is launched. Thank you for your patience as these enhancements are completed.
In-House Project Management