Jump to main page content
Purdue signature
Lab Renovation Banner

Starting a Campus Project

The Energy and Construction unit works with departments or colleges on campus that have a construction need.

The campus customer (i.e. the department or college staff member) should contact Energy and Construction Client Services at (765) 494-3410. Client Services will discuss the potential project with the customer and determine the best course of action. Campus customers may be asked to complete a Request for Professional Services (RPS) form if the service being requested is in excess of $2,500.